Visit Thien Mu pagoda then have lunch at a local restaurant. Next, visit the Imperial Citadel, originally constructed in 1804 as the seat of the imperial government. The citadel comprises a six-foot thick brick rampart and 10 fortified gates, all encircled by a 100-wide moat. Later, you can visit one of the following tombs:
- Tu Duc Royal Tomb, the most impressive of all the royal mausoleums, built by Emperor Tu Duc between 1864 and 1867
- Khai Dinh Tomb with an impressive combination of Eastern and Western design
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
- Visit the well-preserved and magnificent Imperial Citadel, the seat to the imperial government
- Tu Duc and Khai Dinh Tombs are impressive in their artistically designed mausoleums that are waiting to be seen
- Enjoy the tranquility and serene lookouts of the Perfume River